Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo For Sale. The Thai magic mushroom kit will produce a high output of medium-sized mushrooms with thick stems. The crowns of the Thai ‘Ban Hua’ Cubensis may vary in shape from circular to flat and in hue from pale yellow brown to almost orange brown. This strong psilocybe cubensis strain will transport you to the islands of Thailand so you can enjoy the sun and beach from the comfort of your own home.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kits has emerged from years of preparation and testing. The Thai XL grow kit is now superior than its previous state. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kit differs somewhat from other kits you may have previously tried. These variations are mostly “under the hood” and are not readily apparent. As with previous and earlier simple mushroom grow kits, no extra spores are required. Mycelium has formed inside the substrate (the cake) of the grow box throughout the laboratory procedure.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is advised to begin the cultivation process immediately. If you wish to start growing after the productiondate, you may keep the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for up to two weeks. First, securely seal the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL magic mushroom grow kit requires just light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases its grip. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This might potentially harm the mycelium and destroy it. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective. When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been picked, the next flush kit is prepared. Remove the grow box from the large grow bag using sanitized hands or gloves. Fill the container with fresh, potable water. Remove the plastic bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box with a wet or clean plastic shopping bag. This should be refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for 12 hours. This is referred to as the soaking process. Now, the cake will absorb water in preparation for its next flush.
The grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry throughout the soaking process. Ensure that it is hanging upside down to prevent germs from entering the bag. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. Remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not truly a problem, although it is not especially appealing. When mushrooms release their spores, they begin to degrade and lose their active substances. Mushrooms lose some of their strength.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Order Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo Online
Order Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo Online. The Thai magic mushroom kit will give you a great yield of medium sized thick stemmed mushrooms. The caps of the Thai ‘Ban Hua’ Cubensis can be round to flat with a light yellow brown to almost orange brown color. This potent psilocybe cubensis strain will bring you to the islands of Thailand and enjoy the sun and sand without even leaving your room.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||600 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|