Buy Magic Truffles Atlantis | Natural psilocybin Truffles Online UK
Buy Magic Truffles Atlantis | Natural psilocybin Truffles Online UK. The Psilocybe atlantis magic truffle and the Psilocybe mexicana magic truffle are closely related. However, mycologists have determined that they are a distinct species. P. atlantis mushrooms, commonly known as Atlantis Liberty Caps, have been discovered in the grasslands of Fulton County, Georgia, in the United States.
Atlantis truffles are also referred to as “Atlanta Liberty Caps Truffles,” Sclerotia, Triprocks, Philosophers’ Stones (despite though this is really the P. tampanensis), and Nmenórian XTC. Due to the large levels of psilocin and psilocybin discovered in all truffle-forming species, Atlantis truffles are regarded as the most potent.
15 grams of Magic Truffles. In vacuum sealed packaging.
Storing and preserving Magic Truffles
Always store Magic Truffles in the fridge (2-4 °C) in closed (vacuum sealed) packaging. If stored in this way, you can keep the Truffles until the best before date. After breaking the vacuum seal, the Truffles can be preserved for up to 2 days without losing their potency.
Effects of Magic Truffles
Magic Truffles contain the active ingredients psilocin and psilocybin. Both chemicals are readily absorbed by the human body and are responsible for Magic Truffles’ psychedelic properties. Explore psilocin and psilocybin further. Low dosages of Magic Truffles might elicit symptoms of giddiness and intoxication. In this situation, communication is simple and environmental awareness remains intact. Higher dosages of Magic Truffles may induce hallucinations by altering reality.
The initial effects of Magic Truffles are often noticed 30 minutes (or even 10 minutes) after eating. These side effects may include, but are not limited to, sweaty hands, sighs, cold chills, an uneasy sensation, and nausea. As the effects develop, the trip progresses toward euphoria and pleasure; nevertheless, anxiety might also arise. Visions, hallucinations, and profound relationships with other psychonauts are all potential side effects.
After an hour, the effects of Magic Truffles often cease to develop and stabilise. They often last between three and five hours, depending on the quantity ingested. After this point, it takes around 1 to 2 hours for the effects to wear off. This fading often happens in waves, which may indicate that the trip is coming to a close, before the effects rush again. Plan your vacation accordingly and ensure you have no other obligations on the day you will stumble across truffles.
The first hour of your trip, you may experience feelings of nausea or sickness. This feeling usually passes as the effects of Magic Truffles intensify. What you will see and feel during a Magic Truffle trip greatly depends on your mindset and the setting of your trip. Your mental state in the days before your trip and the surroundings of the place where you trip directly influence your experiences. A busy and demanding week can result in a slightly anxious, stressful trip, but can also close the week with new insights and energy.
In sum, only use Magic Truffles if you feel mentally balanced and relaxed. Only take Magic Truffles in a familiar or quiet place, preferably with people you know and trust. There is nothing more frustrating than annoyance between people while you are tripping.
Dose of Magic Truffles
Atlantis Truffles are known as mild to strong Truffles. They are suitable for beginners.
- For a microdose, take 0.2 – 0.5 grams of Magic Truffles per person.
- For a mild trip, take 5-7 grams of Magic Truffles per person.
- For a strong trip, take 10 grams of Magic Truffles per person.
- For an overwhelming trip, take 15 grams of Magic Truffles per person.
Use of Magic Truffles
- Eat Magic Truffles raw. For the best effects, take on an empty stomach. Make sure you eat your last meal a minimum of 2-4 hours before your trip. We recommend to abstain from caffeinated drinks.
- Chew the Truffles well; it helps the body to absorb the psychoactive compounds and it helps against nausea.
- Don’t fancy the taste of Magic Truffles? Eat the Truffles with a handful of nuts, some tea or in a soup to mask the flavour. Never boil the truffles, this affects their potency!
- Don’t combine with other drugs and/or alcohol.
- Don’t use in combination with medication and MAO inhibitors.
- Don’t use in cases of depression or sensitivity to psychosis.
- Don’t use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t use if younger than 18 years of age.
Truffles and sclerotium are live organisms. There is a possibility that air (particularly CO2) is trapped inside the packaging. This will cause the sclerotia to continue to develop and white “hairs” to form on the truffles’ exterior. This mycelium indicates that the truffles are healthy. This is edible and has no effect on the journey.
Magic Truffles Atlantis For Sale UK
|Portions||1 – 3|