Buy McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic Online
Buy McKennaii Magic Mushrooms Grow Kit XL GetMagic Online. You may cultivate the mushrooms that bear Terrence McKenna’s name with the McKennaii magic mushroom grow kit XL. The McKennaii strain’s phenotypic may differ, but it is well recognized for producing medium to big, dense fruit bodies with strong stalks and a reddish-brown crown. Buy McKennaii Magic Mushrooms Grow Kit XL GetMagic Online. The McKennaii strain is renowned for its strength and capacity to create intense psychedelic images. 2100 cc of colonized substrate, ready for you to grow your own McKennaii mushrooms, are included in the GetMagic package. includes paper clips and a grow bag. High yield, several flushes, and simple setup!
Contents of the magic mushroom grow kit
- 1x substrate container with 2100 cc / ml mycelium, perlite and vermiculite
- 1x grow bag with air filter
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking, warm water for soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to store the grow kit correctly
We advise beginning the cultivation procedure immediately. But if you opt to wait to start growing, keep your grow kit in the fridge (2°C to 4°C) for around two to three weeks following the date of manufacture. The two digits of the week number’s manufacture date are printed on the cardboard box. Make sure your refrigerator is spotless and clear of contaminants like germs and yeast. Just in case, seal the grow kit tightly in a fresh plastic bag.
Before you start the cultivation process
- Close all doors and windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the magic mushroom grow kit.
- Disinfected your work area and surface. If this surface is not clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside your grow kit causing contamination .
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a face mask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions Mckennaii GetMagic grow kit
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the grow kit with a dry cloth. Remove the lid ans save for step 2.
- Fill the grow kit to the edge with lukewarm water (20°C), put the lid back on the grow kit and let it soak for 5 minutes. It is Important to never soak the grow kit for more than 1 hour.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit and drain the water. Let the grow kit drain for 10 seconds.
- Place the grow kit in the grow bag and fill the grow bag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C). Then fold the top of the bag and close it with 2 paperclips.
- Place the grow kit in a place with 20-25°C average room-temperature. Make sure that the grow kit is not in direct sunlight, not under a lamp and not near a radiator/heat source.
Keep the grow bag closed until the first pinheads form. Until then, the CO2 content and humidity inside the bag should be as high as possible.
- When the first pinheads are visible, let some fresh air into the grow bag on a daily basis (for a few minutes) and then moisten the grow kit with a misting bottle. Pinheads are the first visible forms of tiny mushroom caps. It can take 10 to 20 days for the first pinheads to be visible.
- The mushrooms can be harvested just before the membranes (veil) on the bottom of the cap opens up. While harvesting gently grasp the stem and turn it left/right. When the mushroom becomes loose, pull it out as carefully as possible. The mushroom must be completely removed so that there is room for a new one.
- Congratulations, the harvest is complete. It is now possible to grow a new flush of mushrooms by repeating steps 4 to 7 again.
24°C is the best temperature for the growth of mushrooms. Do not allow the temperature to fall below 20°C or rise above 29°C. You may use a Thermo Heatingmat to maintain the appropriate temperature and prevent it from falling below 20°C. In the winter or in colder climates, a heating mat or thermomat is a need.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom kit simply requires light to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Then mushrooms will start to develop. A few hours each day of indirect sunshine or fluorescent/artificial light are more than adequate. Avoid letting the sun beam directly on the grow kit as it may destroy the mycelium.
You start misting the day the first pins appear. Remove the paperclip to reveal the grow bag. Spray once against each edge of the bag rather than immediately on the cake. So you mist four times daily. Additionally, misting vents new oxygen inside the bag. After misting, use the paperclip to reseal the bag.
Frequent air exchange (FAE)
Keep the grow bag closed untill you see the frist pins, CO2 should be as high as possible to induce pinning. After the pinning stage you can open the bag 1-2 times a day to let in fresh air. Open and close the bag and push out the air and let is some new.
If the cultivation conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 10 and 20 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others. to reach maturity it can take up another week. A full grow cycle can take up to 4-5 weeks.
The mushrooms come up in groups. A growth like this is called a flush. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Picking and Harvesting
Mushrooms should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem is about to or has just torn. Don’t wait longer or the mushrooms drop their spores. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. The other option is to remove all the mushrooms and start a new flush. How to pick your mushrooms:
- Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger.
- Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go.
Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that Grow From the Sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. You have a few options:
- Darken the sides of the kit by putting it in the cardboard box.
- Spray the top soil a bit to stimulate more growth on the top
- Do nothing and let them grow
After all the mushrooms are harvested, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Disinfected your hands or use gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag.
- Fill the container with lukewarm water (20°C)
- Take the lid use it to close the container.
- Let it soak for 5 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and drain the water
- Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C)
This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush. During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with microfilter upside down to dry. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
To continue, follow the same steps 2 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 flushes out of a grow kit. The first flush often is the biggest.
When no more mushrooms grow out of your grow kit after the second flush for at least 5-6 weeks, or when the grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside or in your garden.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Due to the spores, the cake and the mushrooms will become black or purple (some other cubensis strains will turn red or brown). This is only an aesthetic issue; it’s not truly a concern. The active compounds in mushrooms begin to deteriorate as soon as they release their spores. There will be some potency loss in mushrooms.
- Origin: Unknowns, possibly USA
- Cap: 20-50 mm, Brow (yellow) brown when the mushroom matures,
- Stem: 40 -125 mm, medium ot large in size, bruises green blue when touched
- Spores: Dark purple brown, 11.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
- Substrate: PF Tek and BRF, Rye grain, Straw and Dung
About GetMagic Grow kits
Everything you need to cultivate magic mushrooms at home is included in the GetMagic mushroom grow kits. It includes the grow bag, substrate prepared for growing mushrooms, and bag-closing clips. The multilayer magic mushroom grow kits from the ’80s are brought back by the GetMagic kits. Mycelium that has been completely colonized has a vermiculite layer on top and perlite below. These layers make it simple to maintain the gear in ideal circumstances while ensuring that it stays damp. The GetMagic grow kit needs your support, love, and positive energy to attain its full potential. You add water and heat, and within 2-4 weeks you will be rewarded with a high yield of magic mushrooms. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use for spore reproduction and research only.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale
McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale. McKennaii magic mushroom grow kit XL grows you the mushrooms named after the famous mycologist and psychonaut Terrence McKenna. The phenotype of the McKennaii strain may vary, but it is known for producing medium to large, dense fruit bodies with thick stems and a reddish-brown cap. McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale. The McKennaii strain is know for its potency and ability to produce powerful hallucinogenic visuals. The GetMagic kit contains 2100 ml of colonized substrate that is ready to grow your own McKennaii mushrooms. Includes grow bag and paperclips. Easy set up, multiple flushes and a high yield!
|Grow Kit type||No|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||800 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|